Plus a small monthly agency fee of £5.00 per week
Arising provide professional house and flat cleaning services in the United Kingdom.
Our cleaners have attention to detail and will be happy to customise their cleaning routine to your requirements.
Our cleaners are also able to perform Ironing services for no extra cost over the standard rate of £9 p/hour, in addition to or in place of their regular cleaning.
Our Ironing Service
All of the cleaners that we recommend to you are happy to do any ironing at your home. As well as being excellent at cleaning, they are all experienced & efficient at ironing and will be happy to iron all of the items that you leave out for them with great care and attention to detail.
If you want a dedicated ironing service then we can also arrange this for you. This service costs the same cost as the cleaning service that we provide, at the rate of £9.00 per hour, the details of which you can find on our domestic cleaning services page.
Typically, a regular cleaner will come to your house and iron around 8 shirts per hour. Other common items that require ironing, such as bed linen, underwear, blouses etc can also be easily accommodated by the cleaner.
All you have to do is provide a place within your house for the cleaner to iron, a suitable ironing surface and an iron with which to do the work. Obviously the better the iron the quicker the ironing will get done!
If you decide that during some weeks you would also like to add a few hours cleaning all you have to do is tell the cleaner the number of hours cleaning you require and provided that they are free to do the extra hours they will do them for you on the day and at the time you specify.
If you would like to know more about organising an ironing service then please feel free to contact us either by telephone on 03330 142 615 or by email via our Contact Form. We can start your ironing services within 24 hours of the initial contact.
At Arising Home Support we are dedicated to helping our elderly and disabled clients retain their independence. We passionately believe that most older people and people with disabilities can live in their own houses with the necessary help.
Our mission is to provide that help – whether it is practical support or non-personal care, Arising home support provides non-personal care and practical support including a night-sitting service for:
- Older people.
- People with physical disabilities.
- People with sensory loss.
- People with learning disabilities.
- People with mental health issues.
- People with a drug or alcohol problem.
All our workers have been checked with the Criminal Records Bureau and trained to ensure that they are suitable to carry out this type of work.
Arising Home Care & Support is a small, family run business providing homecare throughout London and the surrounding areas.
At Arising we believe in providing our client’s with continuity, the smaller scale of our company allows us to ensure that a client will always receive the same carer, except for holidays and sickness. The size of our organisation also ensures each of our client’s receive a more friendly, personal service than most larger companies.
Our aim is to provide the level of care that we would be happy to provide to our own family, to the community. We are passionate about providing the highest standards of care and ensure that all members of the team share that passion on a daily basis.
Whether you are looking for a helping hand, support for a parent or relative or you have been referred to us by a care organisation, our services are designed to help you or a loved one lead a happy independent life whilst staying in their own home.
Our Guarantee of Service
The service guarantees each household cleaning coverage for the year, which means that if your cleaner supplied by Arising falls ill, goes on holiday or you are simply not satisfied with her level of domestic cleaning, then we will replace the cleaner free of charge and as often as your require.
Do you need a hand with all your cleaning and Ironing?
Do you feel trapped at home because you are
unable to go out without help?
Your Arising cleaning Services and Benefits Services and benefits to you the Client of using Arising include:
- A friendly and courteous service
- Advertising for the cleaner on your behalf
- All cleaners interviewed in their own homes
- Reference checking
- Allocation matching service of the closest available cleaner for you
- The opportunity to interview your regular cleaner before they start, ensuring you are comfortable with our selection from the outset
- Insurance for cleaners against both damage and injury
- A replacement worker during holidays or sickness on request, just ask
- We will endeavour to provide the same reliable cleaner each week
- The right to change the cleaner any time you request it
- Arrangement of your regular cleaner
- A great value service
What You Can Expect From Your Introduced Cleaner:
- Courtesy, integrity and honesty at all times
- A personal cleaning service tailored to your needs
- Cleaner will work under your direction or from our client instruction form. You specify the work you want done in the allocated time
- Appropriate communication if she is unable to attend for whatever reason
- Cleaner will use your materials and equipment. This ensures both that only your preferred products are used and that cost is kept as low as possible
- The day and time of the your clean will be agreed between you and the cleaner
- Standard of clean to your liking
- Vacuuming, brushing & mopping floors
- Ironing – The majority of our cleaners can help you with your ironing during their cleaning visit. If you only require ironing we can also do that. This is charged per hour, minimum of two hours per week
- Wiping surfaces / paintwork. Polishing / dusting skirting boards Cleaning bathrooms, toilets and kitchens, Cleaning inside/outside cupboards, fridge, oven bathroom cupboards etc.
Our prices reflect the reliable, fully guaranteed cleaning services and home support we provide. To use our services we charge £22.00 per month and you can use our cleaners and home support workers for as many hours needed at your request on a regular basis with a minimum of 2.5 hours per visit.
The client pays all our cleaner and home support workers direct in cash on the day cleaning is carried out, by paying our cleaners direct means you save on VAT and our admin cost are a lot cheaper, in total this means we charge you a flat rate of £22.00 a month + £9 per hour making us one of us the most competitive hourly rates in the industry.
All our cleaners and home support workers are highly vetted and trained and if your cleaner or home support worker goes sick, or stops providing her cleaning and support services then we will issue you a new cleaner or home support worker within 24hrs, you may change your cleaner or home support worker at any time if you wish to do so.
03330 142 615
Mob: 07441 912 087
Call us 10.30am to 7.30pm
Monday to Friday